- Beginner Classes
- Polymer Clay Jewelry
Polymer Clay Jewelry
In this class you will learn how to:
- Condition and work with clay
- Shape and model clay into various jewelry designs such as pendants and earrings
- Create textures and patterns on your jewelry pieces
- Cure pieces with baking instructions at home
- Assemble your jewelry using jump rings and other findings
All necessary materials and tools will be provided for the class including polymer clay cutters texture stamps and other supplies. By the end of the class you will have several jewelry pieces to take home, cure and assemble.
No prior experience with polymer clay or jewelry making is required. Join us for a fun and creative class where you can unleash your imagination and make beautiful jewelry!
Instructor: Casey Ogle
When: Saturday, April 22nd from 10:15-12:15
Where: LaVista Community Center, 8116 Park View Blvd, La Vista, NE 68128